🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Unable to create Agency getting Error - Param...
Page options
anitakumari71
Community Member

Unable to create Agency getting Error - Parameter Address is missing or Invalid

Hi,

I am Anita. Trying to Create an agency  but unable to create and getting Error - Parameter Address is missing or Invalid.

Kindly help me out.

Warm Regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Anita,

On your current freelancer profile could you please go to Settings> Contact Information and refine your address. Please, make sure the address field only contains your street address and doesn't include the city, state, etc (there are separate fields for those.) Also make sure your address is less than 60 characters.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anita,

Please try to clear your cache and cookies or try using another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issues on your end.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Thanks for your reply!!

I have cleared cache and cookies, even tried in multiple browser but still showing the same error. So please let me know how can I proceed!

Hi Anita,

On your current freelancer profile could you please go to Settings> Contact Information and refine your address. Please, make sure the address field only contains your street address and doesn't include the city, state, etc (there are separate fields for those.) Also make sure your address is less than 60 characters.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank you for solution!!!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths