🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Unable to download time tracking app on my Go...
Page options
jennnthom
Community Member

Unable to download time tracking app on my Google phone

Hello,
I completed my work in a laptop, but realized I didn't set up the time tracker. I wasn't clear on using it so I tracked my time manually, 2.25 hrs for an hourly job.
How can I install this app and input this time? Thanks!!
2 REPLIES 2
joansands
Community Member

Go to your job feed. In the lower right-hand corner, there will be a thing you can click on to load the tracker onto your computer. Remember when you are using the tracker that you need to put what you are working on in the memo field. You can also check your times in the timesheet details in Reports. You can only load manual time if the client allows that.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jennifer,

Please check this page for the system requirements and link to download Upwork Desktop App. Note that time tracking is not available on mobile devices.

For more information on how to add manual time, kindly check our Help Article. Keep in mind that the manual time is not protected under our hourly payment protection.

I'd like to also use this opportunity to remind that freelancers need to have an actual photo of themselves as their profile picture. Please see this article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths