🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Unable to drag frame to cover profile image
Page options
carrie2161
Community Member

Unable to drag frame to cover profile image

Hi,

I'm unable to drag the frame to cover my profile picture. I want to get this sorted before I submit my profile. I see that this is a regular issue with Upwork, which is a little off-putting as someone new to your site.

I've cleared my cookies and cache and have also tried in an incognito window, to no avail. Please could you adjust my profile picture so that the frame covers my image before I submit my profile?

Many thanks,

Caroline

6 REPLIES 6
mtngigi
Community Member

Caroline H wrote:

Hi,

I'm unable to drag the frame to cover my profile picture. I want to get this sorted before I submit my profile. I see that this is a regular issue with Upwork, which is a little off-putting as someone new to your site.

I've cleared my cookies and cache and have also tried in an incognito window, to no avail. Please could you adjust my profile picture so that the frame covers my image before I submit my profile?

Many thanks,

Caroline

What do you mean, "cover your profile picture"? You must use actual photo of yourself (not a stock photo). This is required in order to submit and have your profile approved (or not). Your image cannot be "covered".

Apologies if I'm not understanding what you're trying to do.

It is not a stock photo, by covered, I meant being able to drag the frame so that my whole face showed and not just a portion of it. I've now managed to resolve this by using a different browser. Thanks for your response.

JoanneP

Hi Caroline,

I'd be happy to assist you with your concern. Could you please share the photo you wanted to upload so that I can share it with the team? Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I've now managed to resolve this by using a different browser. Thanks for your response.

timefighter11
Community Member

Hello Caroline H,
Try to refresh the page and upload your picture again. Also, try to use other web browsers. 

I've now managed to edit my photo using a different browser but the system should really work with Chrome as that is the main browser that people use...thanks for your help.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths