cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to enter address

Nicole D Member Since: Aug 14, 2017
1 of 20

I am trying to enter my home address so I can complete my location verification. However, it is saying that I have not entered an accurate street number even though I am entering my correct address. 

Kien D Member Since: Aug 14, 2017
2 of 20

Hello,

I'm trying to fill up the "Create your profile" page after registering my account on here. For some reasons, the website does not recognize my address, and it does not allow manually filling it out either.

What can I do from here?

Kien Dang.

**Edited for Community Guidelines** 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 20

Hi Kien,

One of our agents will contact you directly via email and assist you with adding your location information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Lisa J Member Since: Oct 15, 2019
4 of 20

I have the same issue - I cannot enter my correct address.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 20

Hi Lisa,

Do you receive any errors on your end? Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to fill out your address. Thank you.

Untitled
6 of 20

Hi Nicole,

A member of our team will get a hold of you and assist you with adding your address.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Emily H Member Since: Aug 14, 2017
7 of 20

In creating a profile, I am not able to complete it because the address fields are not allowing me to type in them or even click in them. I have attached a screenshot of the problem. I really hope you guys can help me because my help requests are not going through and I'm kind of stuck. 

8 of 20

Emily,

A member of our team will contact you directly via a support ticket and assist you with your issue.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Christopher J Member Since: Aug 24, 2017
9 of 20

I appear to be having the same issue mentioned in this thread. Can't enter my home address to complete my profile. Error message says "Please enter a complete address that includes a street number." However the fields for "Street" "city" "state" and "zip code" are gray, and I'm unable to interact with them. Screenshots of the issue and related fields attatched.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
10 of 20

Hi Cristopher, 

I just wanted to check if the issue persists after you clear your browser's cache and cookies, or switching to a different web browser?

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS