🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Unable to get Freelancing Job from any Cl...
Page options
rkumaresh1
Community Member

Unable to get Freelancing Job from any Clients

Hi Team,

I am new to Upwork.com, so far I have responded to many of the clients Job postings however my proposal has not been accepted by any client & I dont have any clue about the status about my Proposal.

May I understand what happens as soon we send the proposal. It would be better if this can be listed in our logins by providing a tabulated view so that we will know whether to hold the propsal or cancel it. Also this can be made in client end that he can possibly give weightage to each of the proposals before making it final and this weightage information should be made to available on Freelance's logins.

It would be great if Upwork Team can do this a Project and add this feature to both client and freelance'rs logins.

5 REPLIES 5
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

There is no reason to withdraw a proposal.  You won't get your connects back.  Send your proposal and then forget about it and go on to the next.  Clients hire here and elsewhere.  They move on and so should you.

abitoguna
Community Member

Hello Kumareshwaran

I just checked your profile, though it is nice to an extent, but you claimed to have 15 years experience up your sleeves, so you should have a portfolio with varieties of your past jobs.

Also, review your proposal writing skills.

Thanks.

And to add - remove the data entry and fast typing.  Those words attract scammers.

cupidmedia
Community Member

@Kumareshwaran R wrote:

Hi Team,

I am new to Upwork.com, so far I have responded to many of the clients Job postings however my proposal has not been accepted by any client & I dont have any clue about the status about my Proposal.

May I understand what happens as soon we send the proposal. It would be better if this can be listed in our logins by providing a tabulated view so that we will know whether to hold the propsal or cancel it. Also this can be made in client end that he can possibly give weightage to each of the proposals before making it final and this weightage information should be made to available on Freelance's logins.

It would be great if Upwork Team can do this a Project and add this feature to both client and freelance'rs logins.

That sounds like way too much effort to me as a client. Does it matter whether you're ranked 2nd or 50th if you didn't get the job?

Like Mary said, you won't get your connects back if you withdraw, so don't bother. Submit your proposal and move on. If the client contacts you, great! If they don't, you haven't wasted your time pining over them.

rkumaresh1
Community Member

Thank you all for your responses. I could follow some of them to attract new clients.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths