🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Unable to get the job. Please help.
Page options
zainab_5253
Community Member

Unable to get the job. Please help.

Hello,

Its been many days I am trying to get the job here on upwork. Can anyone please tell me why I am not able to get the work? I have accurately mentioned all the information in my profile. Also, I changed some text on my profile before few days just to get the better results. Is there a problem in my profile or is there anything else? I urgently need work as upwork is the only source I rely upon. Please assist. 

Thanx.

4 REPLIES 4
felicedellagatta
Community Member

Your profile looks good enough.

Your English level is clearly not native or bilingual. Don't lie about it.

Take some relevant skills test to prove your expertise and start sending CUSTOM proposals for only the jobs you believe you'd be a great fit.

From my experience taking small jobs, in the beginning, will quickly help you build a reputation and momentum on the platform. Have patience, deliver amazing work and service.

--
"The truth is generally seen, rarely heard."

can you also help me by seeing my profile
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Zainab,

I can advise you to check out this thread where you can find all of the information needed about getting started here. I would suggest to spend extra time on the Safety First section in order to learn how to protect yourself.

~ Goran
Upwork
resultsassoc
Community Member

Can you highlight a "Special" in your profile? Examples:

MODEL PORTFOLIO: Professionally touch up as many as eight images in your portfolio, $75.

REAL ESTATE LISTING: Turn your phone camera shots into professional photographs. $XX per image. Do a great job on one or two, and you'll start to see steady work in this area in the U.S.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths