🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Unable to load a picture.
Page options
sitanshu2014
Community Member

Unable to load a picture.

I am unable to load a profile picture. I have tried multiple photos and none of them seem to work.

8 REPLIES 8
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sitanshu,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I'm having the same issue. My photo won't load.

Hi Jennifer,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, I am also unable to upload a profile picture. I try clicking on the gray image and nothing happens, I keep the curser over the profile picture and nothing happens. Did you find a solution? 

Hi Zoe, 

Could you please try clicking on the pencil icon here before clicking on the gray image?

~Andrea
Upwork
nook_kritsana
Community Member

If it helps, since I just uploaded a profile picture... I had the same problem what I did was you can notice that you can crop the picture there is an arrow button or something similar, you can move that inwards and make it so the picture only focuses your face... Basically a circle around your face... I think their system detects objects in the background so try to focus on the face only.

Hi Everyone,

I am unable to upload my profile picture since no save button is visible.

Have already tried a different browser.

Mohit

Hi Mohit, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please send us the screenshot from your end when you try to upload picture so that we can check and assist you accordingly? 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths