🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Unable to put in my street address.
Page options
arepnyek
Community Member

Unable to put in my street address.

Hi! I'm trying to sign up and do all the jazz, but unfortunately when it gets to the address bit, I'm unable to input my street address as it's greyed out and won't allow me to type. When I begin to type it in above, it appears and I auto-fill it, but it won't go into the actual street address section. I've cleared all cookies and caches, as well as tried a different browser. EDIT: Never mind, it sorted itself out! I don't know how to delete this, so please ignore!

3 REPLIES 3
crayhernandez
Community Member

Hi,

Glad to hear you were able to enter your address, Allison. Feel free to post here if you have any other questions

yellowpug1
Community Member

I have just experienced this problem--the system will not allow me to input my street address, yet it will not allow me to proceed.  I am using a Mac Chrome browser and am an experienced web professional so I know it's nothing I'm doing wrong.  This appears to be a glitch.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jennifer,

I just checked your account and looks like you were able to complete your application. May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths