🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Unable to see software testing certificat...
Page options
upwaq
Community Member

Unable to see software testing certifications in my profile which I added

Hi Team,

I added certifications in my profile but I cannot see them in my profile. It asked me to give those certifications as a suggestion which I gave but I couldn't find them even after more than a month. How can I update my profile having a couple of certifications I have with me?

Certification names:

1- ASTQB-CTFL from ISTQB

2- Diploma in Software Testing from Alison

Any help in this regard is much appreciated since I am feeling frustrated as even after a couple of certifications I am unable to pick a client though I am following guidelines of pitching to a client and how to write good proposal for a job that suits my skillset.

Regards,

Waqas

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Waqas,

Currently only certifications listed here can be validated and added to the Certification section of the profile. The team is working to expand the list but we don't have any ETA for when specific certifications will be added.In the meantime, you can still use Portfolio or Overview sections of your profile to highlight your certifications, making sure to remove any direct contact information.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Waqas,

Currently only certifications listed here can be validated and added to the Certification section of the profile. The team is working to expand the list but we don't have any ETA for when specific certifications will be added.In the meantime, you can still use Portfolio or Overview sections of your profile to highlight your certifications, making sure to remove any direct contact information.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths