🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Unable to submit a proposal as an agency
Page options
kirill-g
Community Member

Unable to submit a proposal as an agency

Hello Team,

We are unable to submit a proposal as an agency. We have 2 members, whose profiles are currently under review and when I as an admin try to submit as an agency, I'm getting a greyed-out "Submit as" section. My peers are unable to submit any proposal at all.

Can you please have a look into this issue?

Best regards,
Kirill

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

@Kirill G wrote:

We are unable to submit a proposal as an agency. We have 2 members, whose profiles are currently under review and when I as an admin try to submit as an agency, I'm getting a greyed-out "Submit as" section. My peers are unable to submit any proposal at all.

You can't submit on behalf of an agency, only specific members, provided their profiles have been approved.  

JoanneP

Hi Kirill,

I tried replicating your concern, and I was able to see the option to submit a proposal. Please try again using a different browser or try clearing your cache and cookies. If you are still experiencing the same issue, please let us know so that we can investigate further. As for your other members if their profile is still under review, they cannot submit a proposal. Please allow 24 hours for the review process to be completed. They will receive an update via email and a notification to their Upwork profile to let them know of the status of their profile approval. Once their profile is approved, they can start sending proposals, thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Dear,

could ypu please be so kind and check why I cannot as well post proposals from agency`s profile. Only given possibilities are the profiles of team members?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths