1 of 21

I'm not able to upload my photo now.

How can I solve this?

punable.PNG

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 21

Hi Nada,

I just responded on your previous post as well. This is the information i needed, one of our agents will contact you directly and assist you with this.

Untitled
Nada B Member Since: Sep 16, 2017
3 of 21

thanks Goran.

I'm waiting for agents to reply.

Malik W Member Since: Jan 11, 2018
4 of 21

Hi Goran V., my name is Wilson. I am trying to upload my photo. But no matter what computer I get on, it will not upload. Can you help me resolve this issue?

Wilson

*** Edited for Community Guidelines ***

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
5 of 21

Hello Malik,

Kindly crop your photo to include only your head and your shoulders, resize it to around 200-300 pixels. If the problem still persists, please reply to this thread. Thanks!

Untitled
Catherine A Member Since: May 20, 2018
6 of 21

Hi I am aso having problems with uploading my photo ... its a head shot until shoulder (the normal ID pic), 6kb jpeg file ... any assistance would be highly appreciated ...

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
7 of 21

Hi Catherine,

Please crop your photo to include only your head and your shoulders, resize it to around 200-300 pixels. You can also clear your cache and cookies and try a different browser. If you still encounter issues, please let us know. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Matthew M Member Since: May 7, 2018
8 of 21

Hello Goran,

I am getting the same error message and I have gone through multiple threads and still have not been able to fix it. If there is any chance you could help me out that would be highly appreciated.

Talli S Member Since: May 7, 2018
10 of 21

Hi, I'm trying to upload a profile photo and I tried different photos. I've changed photo resolution to less than 300 px, but I still get "Sorry, something went wrong. We were unable to upload your image" message. What should I do to finish my registration?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
10 of 21

Hi Matthew and Talli,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you and assist you further. Thank you!

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS