Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to upload my photo

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
21 of 26

Hi Hoang,

Please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and as the error message you got indicated, it must also be minimully 250px by 250px. Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then pease try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists. If so, let us know and we will assist further.

~Nina
Highlighted
Sushant K Member Since: Jan 31, 2019
22 of 26

is the bad experinece i ever have u think abuout if user have to spend 30 min just uplode pic and stil didnt uplod it

Highlighted
Rainer A Member Since: Apr 10, 2019
23 of 26

It works for me, I used Paint to increase pixel, on youtube anyone can learn how resize image. best regards

Highlighted
Tarik K Member Since: Jul 27, 2019
24 of 26

I tried everything with my profile photo to make it pass for the upload, butI just cannot manage to upload the profile pic. I think i lost at least 4 hrs on this part. Error that I am getting is: Please use an image that is at least 250px by 250px or increase crop size. Picture is well over 250px by 250px since it is high resolution pic. This has never happened to me although I uploaded so many pictures to so many sites. Other people have issues too I can tell from this community forum.... What do I do ? Can someone help me so I can move on with my life ???20190727_135826.jpg

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
25 of 26

Hi Tarik,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mehfooz U Member Since: Feb 6, 2020
26 of 26

Open Ms-Paint browse your picture click on resize option on top toolbar, select percentage enter resize 250 in both horizental and vertical boxes, after that save and upload it will work.