🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Unable to upload photo.
Page options
desmondkung
Community Member

Unable to upload photo.

Hi, I'm unable to upload my photo. No matter how I rotate my original photo, it always appears horizontal after upload. I'm unable to rotate it from the website as there are no web controls. Clicking "Save" will throw an error of "We weren’t able to detect your face. Please use a photo where your face is the main focus. When in doubt, use a photo that you would use for your passport."

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Desmond, 

Please clear your cache and cookies or try to log in with another browser to upload your image. You can also try to crop the image so that you remove anything below your shoulders and above your head, the best size would be 300x300 pixels. If your still experiencing problems with this let us know.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi -- I am having the same issue. My photos load horizontally. I have already followed the suggestions you have given above and nothing works.

Hi Jacqueline,

I'm sorry to hear about that. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths