🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Unable to upload profile photo
Page options
59b87ebe
Community Member

Unable to upload profile photo

Hi there,

Unable to upload a photo to my profile here on upwork... endless loading. Has uploading been disabled?

7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi James,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
59b87ebe
Community Member

Cleared everything, changed browser and still nothing. I now have to remember the login details for all my accounts

Hi James,

Could you also try to change your internet connection and upload your photo? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here and our team will assist you further.

I would also like to clarify that freelancers are allowed to have only one account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Still the same and not a freelancer - only the one account... 🙂

Surely photos on profiles is a standard thing for any web based platform these days. Fair few people facing similar issues

Thank you for the details, James.

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your profile photo. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I am also encountering issues uploading a photo to my account. I have changed my devices and cleared my caches. Would you please let me know what other options I have?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Wilhelm,

Could you please try to resize the image to 250x250dpi and crop it to include only your head and shoulders?  

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths