🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Unable to upload profile picture
Page options
privishwakarma
Community Member

Unable to upload profile picture

Hello Team,

I'm unable to upload a profile picture. I tried several photos but there is an error on every photo, please help me resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Priyesh

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Priyesh,

Could you please share the text of the error you're receiving on your end so that I can assist you further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Sorry, something went wrong. We were unable to upload your image.

Hi Priyesh,

I would recommend to try and clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to upload your profile photo. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am experiencing this same issue recently, when completing my profile!  My images and gifs are well under 150kb and 300 pixels, yet the SAME relentless error message  😑

Please advise....?

Hi Leanette,

Just to confirm, are you trying to update your profile photo? If so, could you please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If you still can't upload it after checking that, then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser and see if the problem persists.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths