🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Unauthorized charge from Upwork
Page options
e7ea2386
Community Member

Unauthorized charge from Upwork

Hello! I was recently completing my expense report for my corporate credit card and noticed a charge from Upwork that I did not authorize. Is someone able to help me figure out why my card was charged?

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Emily.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with this concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
be1ba596
Community Member

I was charged $60 from Upwork and I didn’t authorize this. Your customer service is awful I can’t even reach out to anyone. Won’t be using Upwork again in the future because of this. Please reverse the charge on my account and contact me. Thank you

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cara,

We apologize for the inconvenience this caused. This payment is invoiced for the Hourly contracts you have. Every Monday you're invoiced for the previous week's hours based on your freelancer's Work Diaries. Your default billing method is charged automatically for the balance due. If there's an issue, you have until Friday to file a dispute. Click here to learn more about the weekly billing cycle.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to further assist you with this concern.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths