🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Undeliverable email / upworks email reply fai...
Page options
bennypsft
Community Member

Undeliverable email / upworks email reply failed / [Upworks] we did not recognize your email address

Is there a way to associate multiple email addresses to my upworks account like I can on LinkedIn or, Chrome?

If not currently, an idea for a quicker way to provide this maybe to allow multiple email in the UW profile>settings>contact info email address box separated by a semicolon -- the Microsoft Exchange convention. The field edit check would then have to be modified to parse (an in_string function), and the routine that generated this email below would also need to parse the email addrress field. Fairly simple to code and test. Hope this helps!

----            Email message recieved from Upworks                   ----

----                                                                  ----

----  I get the following message when I replied to a email from      ---- 

----  room_49059405984894903489384243598508ver2@upwork.com from my    ----

----  Outlook inbox.                                                  ----

----                                                                  ----

----            Email message recieved from Upworks                   ----

The message you just attempted to send was not delivered because we didn't recognize your email address. You can only reply directly to Upwork messages from the same email account that you have registered with us.If you want to use this email account to send and receive messages from Upwork...

Spoiler
message you just attempted to send was not delivered because we didn't recognize your email address

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi F,

Thanks for reaching out and for your suggestion. I'll be sure to share it with the team for consideration. I'd like to let you know that currently, you can only have one email that you can use on your Upwork account. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need assistance with, we'd be happy to help.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths