🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Under Review
Page options
honeyclaire
Community Member

Under Review

Hi Everyone,

What should I do if my profile is still under review,does it really take so long to approved? It's been 3 weeks since I made my account here in Upwork and I'm still under review.

Thank you for your response in advance!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Honey Claire, 

I'll go ahead and follow this up with the team and I will get back to you here should they have more information that I can share here. 

UPDATE: Honey Claire, the team has just accepted your profile. We apologise for the delay, but thank you for your patience.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Honey Claire, 

I'll go ahead and follow this up with the team and I will get back to you here should they have more information that I can share here. 

UPDATE: Honey Claire, the team has just accepted your profile. We apologise for the delay, but thank you for your patience.

~ Avery
Upwork
ericdaigh
Community Member

Hi Avery,

Any chance you can shake mine loose as well? Eager to start working!

thanks,

e.

Hi Eric,

Your profile has been approved!

Please click on the "0 Available Connects" link to the right of your job feed, to select a membership plan and get your connects.

~Nina
suga45
Community Member

Hi Avery.

I was hoping if there is any chance to get my profile review any way because i have been waiting for more than 2 weeks.

Thanks

862743e0
Community Member

Hello, my profile is also still under review past 24 hours and would love some help as well. Thank you!

Hi Cristian,

Thank you for your message. Please allow 24-48 hours for the team to review your profile and update your account. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, its been over 24 hours since I got the under review message on my account and I still am not activated. Could someone help me out please? Thank you!

Hi Christian,

We sincerely apologize for not being able to get back to you sooner. Like what my colleague Pradeep mentioned, please allow our team time to review your account along with your concern and you should be getting an update through this support ticket. We seek your patience and utmost understanding. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
862743e0
Community Member

Sorry, I don't seem to be getting notifications on the community forum for some reason but thank you! I appreciate your help!

862743e0
Community Member

Hello, it has been over 48 hours and my profile is still under review.

Hi Cristian,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
5ca7832d
Community Member

Hi, when I add my credit card, my account will be under review. It happened twice. I counldn't hire freelancer, what should I do?

Regards,

Su Ching

Hi Su Ching,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths