Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Highlighted
Bharath Mohan S Member Since: Oct 8, 2017
1 of 1,576

Getting this error:

Unfortunately, you cannot submit a proposal for this job post because it requires location verification. Based on your previous attempts, you are currently not eligible to verify your location. Please contact customer support.

I had uploaded the driver's id once but it said verification failed. 

I need help on this. 

Please help me resolve the issue.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 1,576

Hi Bharath,

One of our agents will contact you directly and assist you with this.

Untitled
Bharath Mohan S Member Since: Oct 8, 2017
3 of 1,576

Ok. 

Erin B Member Since: Feb 5, 2018
4 of 1,576

I tried to upload my ID to verify my location and got an email saying it was unable to be authenticated and a hold has been placed on my account. I guess it must have been a bad photo, but the email doesn't give any details about why it wasn't accepted.  I can't find a place to contact customer service, and the site gives no information about what to do in this situation, so I have no idea how to fix this.  

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 1,576

Hi Erin,

One of our agents will reach to you via ticket and assist you further with this.

Untitled
Morgan B Member Since: Feb 16, 2018
6 of 1,576

Goran, I too need help with this topic. I "have reach my maxium number of atempts to upload my ID" and I am becoming irritated with this process. 

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
7 of 1,576

Hi Morgan,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with this.

~Nina
Untitled
Stephanie B Member Since: Mar 16, 2018
8 of 1,576

I'm having the same problem. There is a message at the top of any job posting stating "You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. Please contact customer support." Then the help keeps pushing me to talk to the community. Looks like you solved this problem for some others, would you mind helping me also, please.

Thanks!

Stephanie 

Marilyn S Member Since: May 1, 2018
9 of 1,576

I have reached the max time to upload my id twice now. Can someone you help me with verifying my location?

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
10 of 1,576

Hi Marilyn,

Please go ahead and click on a job that you would like to send a proposal to that is U.S only. At the top of the page you should see a notification asking you to contact customer support with a green link. If you go ahead and click the link, it should allow you to create a ticket directly to customer support so that they can help you resolve your verification issue.

~Nina
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS