OP's fake profile is still up. 

Glad we still have our maps, though. 

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
1563 of 3,894

@Melissa T wrote:

OP's fake profile is still up. 

Glad we still have our maps, though. 

I've been stalking it too. I reported it like I'm supposed to and still up.

Same with the chick buying her reviews.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1564 of 3,894

Melissa, Petra and Jennifer,

Please, feel free to send any additional information about ToS violations you notice to my in a private message. I'll be happy to forward it to the team for a review.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
1565 of 3,894

I wish I could give kudos to everyone who recently posted in this thread on 10/10/17, including the fake guy. THIS is why we need a better system for catching **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Edit: Oops. I really did not mean to post something that was not appropriate. Sorry about that!

Saundra B Member Since: Oct 17, 2017
1566 of 3,894

Hello:

I'm having a problem with my location verification. I believe it's coming from the fact that when I originally signed up a long time ago, my address was different than my license I just uploaded. Now, I updated the address in my profile so it's correct to match my license. I'm getting a message telling me to contact customer service.

Please help!!!

Thank you,

Saundra

Michael C Member Since: Oct 17, 2017
1567 of 3,894

Hi there

I am trying to upload my passport to my account so I can verify that I am a U.S. freelancer and begin applying to U.S. only jobs.

When I try to upload it, I get a message saying that I have tried too many times and gives me a link to email customer service. When I emailed customer service with my ID I received an automatic message apologizing saying that Upwork doesnt need my services at this time. 

I am now confused because I thought I already was accepted as a freelancer by Upwork. I have been applying to jobs left and right without any issue for two weeks now. 

My question is two-fold:

1. Do I need to worry about my eligibility as a freelancer or is this just the Upwork system?

2. How do I upload my ID properly? Is there another email address? 

Thanks for the help.

Michael 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1568 of 3,894

Michael, Carol and Soundra, 

We'll have support agents reach out to you directly and offer help with verification.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Anitha V Member Since: Oct 18, 2017
1569 of 3,894

I am having the same problem. I tried a couple of times uploading my drivers license. Could you please help. 

Thanks.

Carol M Member Since: Oct 17, 2017
1570 of 3,894

I Am also not eligible to verify my  location. Can I get someone to help me? 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS