cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

Chiamaka Ukah I Member Since: Feb 27, 2018
141 of 3,398

Hello Avery or any other support team member,

I am also having the same problem and experiencing the same message. I've tried to upload my photo ID and have been blocked from trying further. I'm getting the same message to contact customer support. Please help! Thank you.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
142 of 3,398

Hello Franklin,

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll have someone from our team reach out to you to assist you. Thank you!

Untitled
Bethany V Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
143 of 3,398

I need this same help.  My ID was not authenicated and I can't reach customer service.  Please help so I can submit bids.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
144 of 3,398

Hi Bethany,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist with your location verification.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Tiffany W Member Since: Nov 24, 2018
145 of 3,398

The same thing happened to me. It doesn't even mention if it's a temporary or permanent hold, just that it's for the safety of the marketplace? Just because it didn't recognize my ID in the picture...

Lashonda F Member Since: Feb 16, 2019
146 of 3,398

Me too so wat do we do

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
147 of 3,398

Hi Lashonda,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further with completing the verification process, Thanks!

- Mary
Untitled
Kyle C Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
148 of 3,398

I'm having the same issue. Uploaded my passport photo, but it got rejected and now I seem to be stuck. Not sure who to contact or how to get help.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
149 of 3,398

Hi Kyle,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Asmita K Member Since: Feb 7, 2018
150 of 3,398

Hello,

My U.S. ID won't get verified due to a different format. Can a representative from Upwork help me verify it?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS