Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ID Verification

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
131 of 2,724

Hi Lashonda,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further with completing the verification process, Thanks!

- Mary
Untitled
Asmita K Member Since: Feb 7, 2018
132 of 2,724

Hello,

My U.S. ID won't get verified due to a different format. Can a representative from Upwork help me verify it?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
133 of 2,724

Hi Asmita,

One of our team members will contact you directly and assist you further with this, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
George J Member Since: Feb 19, 2018
134 of 2,724

Hi , my US ID also won't verify due to it's vertical format. Help?!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
135 of 2,724

Hi George, 

The Customer Support Team reached out to you directly via email to assist you. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

-Avery
Untitled
Dalton James H Member Since: Feb 16, 2018
136 of 2,724

Hello! I am having the same problem? I think it is due to the vertical format of my driver's license. Is there anything I can do differently?

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
137 of 2,724

Hi Dalton,

I've checked and it looks like you have successfully verified. Please reach out again if you encounter any other issues, thank you.

~Nina
Untitled
Tamer S Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
138 of 2,724

I am having the same problem... My U.S. ID won't get verified due to a different format. Can a representative from Upwork help me verify it?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
139 of 2,724

Sure, Tamer. We'll reach out to you directly and assist you with the verification process. Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Matthew B Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
140 of 2,724

I cannot verify my ID. I found a post earlier were it was because the ID is vertical. I have run out of chances to re-sumbit anyway. Also the email option of Get Help is grayed out.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS