cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: You have reached the Maximum Number of Tries for Uploading your ID

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1651 of 3,533

Hi Chris,

Please click on any job post with a U.S. location requirement You should be able to see a link to contact the Customer Support Team on top of the job post. Once you have connected with our team one of our team members will assist you further. Thank you!

Untitled
Kalen J Member Since: Mar 15, 2018
1652 of 3,533

Hello,

I submitted my verification documents for U.S. residency. However, it is not accepted despite that it is an acceptable form of verification as per UpWork. I have exceeded the number of attempts to submit the documents and need help. Could someone assist?

Dani C Member Since: Mar 15, 2018
1653 of 3,533

it says contact customer service

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1654 of 3,533

Hi Dani,

We've requested that one of our agents reach out to you to help with this.

~Nina
Untitled
Courtney B Member Since: Mar 15, 2018
1655 of 3,533

I attempted to upload my drivers license once and apparently now I am blocked from uploading again because it was rejected.  I believe it was rejected because of the format.  Otherwise I have no idea because I am a citizen living in Florida.

Brian E Member Since: Feb 20, 2018
1656 of 3,533

Hello -

I am new to upwork, am not sure if this is the right venue. I am having this same problem. I see the follow error..

You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID

How do I fix this? I live in Chicago and this error prevents me from submitting proposals on US only jobs.

Please et me know if there is someplace else to ask this.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1657 of 3,533

Hi Brian,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to help you with this.

~Nina
Untitled
Marlowe G Member Since: Feb 21, 2018
1658 of 3,533

Hi Nina,

I tried uploading a low-res photo of my US ID a few times last night and woke up to this same error message. I have a new, hi-res scan of my ID that I'd like to upload, but it now says I need to contact customer support in order to unlock this feature. I can't seem to find any email or phone number anywhere on the Customer Support site to help resolve this issue. Could you please point me in the right direction? 

Thanks in advance.

Marlowe

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1659 of 3,533

Hi Marlowe,

Our team will contact you directly via ticket and assist you further with this. You can access your ticket section on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Jennifer O Member Since: Feb 22, 2018
1660 of 3,533

Received this message as well and can't do anything about it as I receive an error page after clicking "contact customer support".

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS