Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: You have reached the Maximum Number of Tries for Uploading your ID

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1661 of 3,485

Hi Jennifer, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Zach M Member Since: Mar 1, 2019
1662 of 3,485

I was told I needed to verify my identity, so I uploaded a picture of my license, but it came back saying my name didn't match that on my ID (it does). Then after a couple attempts it said I wasn't uploading the right file type or size (it was a 1 MB JPEG). Now it says I've reached my ID verification limit and I have to contact help. I'm not sure where help is other than this forum. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1663 of 3,485

Hi Zach,

One of our team members will reach out to you as well and assist you further with verifying you ID, thank you.

Untitled
Seana G Member Since: Sep 1, 2015
1664 of 3,485

Yeah, I'm having the same issue as well.

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
1665 of 3,485

Hi Seana,

Thanks for your message. May we know what issues you encountered? Is this for US location verification? Or having problems uploading your ID?

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Ashley S Member Since: Feb 22, 2018
1666 of 3,485

I got the message: You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. I am having a hard time figuring out what's wrong with the photo I tried to upload... 

Scott G Member Since: Feb 21, 2018
1667 of 3,485

Hi, can a representative please reach me to verify manually? Thank you so much

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
1668 of 3,485

Hi Scott,

One of our team member will reach out to you directly and assist you with the process.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Gabriela F Member Since: Feb 25, 2017
1669 of 3,485

Hi there! I've been working using the Upwork platform for over a year so I have already provided information regarding the id, fulfilled the necessary steps but, now, I have received like many others this message: You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. Please contact customer support.  I pressed on the customer support link, but the page does not exist, so I am looking forward to be helped to resolve this problem. Thank you! 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1670 of 3,485

Hi Gabriela,

One of our agents will contact you directly and assist you further, thank you!

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS