cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers License Upload

Highlighted
Ashley S Member Since: Feb 22, 2018
1671 of 3,655

I got the message: You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. I am having a hard time figuring out what's wrong with the photo I tried to upload... 

Scott G Member Since: Feb 21, 2018
1672 of 3,655

Hi, can a representative please reach me to verify manually? Thank you so much

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
1673 of 3,655

Hi Scott,

One of our team member will reach out to you directly and assist you with the process.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Gabriela F Member Since: Feb 25, 2017
1674 of 3,655

Hi there! I've been working using the Upwork platform for over a year so I have already provided information regarding the id, fulfilled the necessary steps but, now, I have received like many others this message: You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. Please contact customer support.  I pressed on the customer support link, but the page does not exist, so I am looking forward to be helped to resolve this problem. Thank you! 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1675 of 3,655

Hi Gabriela,

One of our agents will contact you directly and assist you further, thank you!

Untitled
Beatriz R Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
1676 of 3,655

Whenever I see a job for US based freelancers, it gives me an error saying that I reached the maximum upload tries for my ID, even though I did upload my driver license's information. It gives me a link to customer support that is just a 404 error page. Is there a hold on my account I am not seeing? Thank you in advance!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1677 of 3,655

Hi Beatriz,

We'll reach out to you directly via a support ticket and assist with your location verification.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Beatriz R Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
1678 of 3,655

Thank you!

Chad H Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
1679 of 3,655

I attempted to upload an image of my ID for verification processing but it was rejected for unknown reasons (your site was less than specific). When attempting to re-upload a different digital image file I was told I'd made too many attempts already and I needed to contact "Customer Support", for which there is no easily accessible way to do so. How can I verify my ID so I can work with "US only" clients? Please advise.

Also, there's no listed tech support nor customer support email or chat method on your site. If your system tells us we need to contact you how are we supposed to do so?

Carrie A Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
1680 of 3,655

I've attempted to upload my ID and got an error stating I reached maximum tried.  Can someone help or tell me how I can get my ID uploaded.

Thanks!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS