cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't submit US proposals because of ID error code

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1681 of 3,892

Hi Gabriela,

One of our agents will contact you directly and assist you further, thank you!

Untitled
Beatriz R Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
1682 of 3,892

Whenever I see a job for US based freelancers, it gives me an error saying that I reached the maximum upload tries for my ID, even though I did upload my driver license's information. It gives me a link to customer support that is just a 404 error page. Is there a hold on my account I am not seeing? Thank you in advance!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1683 of 3,892

Hi Beatriz,

We'll reach out to you directly via a support ticket and assist with your location verification.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Beatriz R Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
1684 of 3,892

Thank you!

Chad H Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
1685 of 3,892

I attempted to upload an image of my ID for verification processing but it was rejected for unknown reasons (your site was less than specific). When attempting to re-upload a different digital image file I was told I'd made too many attempts already and I needed to contact "Customer Support", for which there is no easily accessible way to do so. How can I verify my ID so I can work with "US only" clients? Please advise.

Also, there's no listed tech support nor customer support email or chat method on your site. If your system tells us we need to contact you how are we supposed to do so?

Carrie A Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
1686 of 3,892

I've attempted to upload my ID and got an error stating I reached maximum tried.  Can someone help or tell me how I can get my ID uploaded.

Thanks!

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1687 of 3,892

Chad, Khenda and Carrie,

I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for reaching out. I've requested that one of our representatives reach out to each of you to help with uploading your ID document and completing the verification process.

~Nina
Kasey S Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
1688 of 3,892

I've attempted to upload my ID 3 times to verify my location; however, it keeps rejecting it. Now, I get an error saying contact support, but the link redirects to an invalid page. How can I verify my U.S. residency?

Tony R Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
1689 of 3,892

Hi, 

I'm new to upwork and need some help to get my identification verified. I tried to upload my ID once and now I see the following message. 

"You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. Please contact customer support."

Any assistance to move forward will be greatly appeciated. 

Thanks!

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
1690 of 3,892

Hello Tony,

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll have one of our representatives reach out to you shortly. Thank you!

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS