Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My account is on hold

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1731 of 4,474

Alicia, Jared and Tatiana,

So sorry that you guys are having trouble getting your ID's uploaded, we'll have an agent reach out to each of you to help assist in resolving this issue. Thank you for your patience.

~Nina
Tatiana S Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
1732 of 4,474

I'm still having issues BUT an agent reached out to me within minutes to assist me. Now that's beautiful Smiley Happy Thank you

Highlighted
Dustin S Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
1733 of 4,474

I can't upload my id, tried like 3-4 times via mobile phone with a good ID picture i thought, didn't recognize it and now today it says I've exceeded trying limit and need to contact support.  Go to support site and their is no contacting support, no option to email, not phone, not chat.  So what?

Highlighted
Community Guru
1734 of 4,474

Hi Dustin,

I can see that you have successfully been verified today. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

~Nina
Highlighted
Ygorsunny J Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
1735 of 4,474

Hi, I tried to upload my docs to verify my location, but they weren't accepted...I can't get through to any form of support for this issue.

Highlighted
Irina K Member Since: Mar 2, 2018
1736 of 4,474

Hi! 

Cannot upload my ID (driver license), its not blurry, it has 4 sides around.

Highlighted
Community Guru
1737 of 4,474

Hi Irina,

I've checked your account and can see that currently ID verification is not required for your account. Are you seeing a message that is asking you to upload your ID?

~Nina
Highlighted
Christina Irene S Member Since: Mar 2, 2018
1738 of 4,474

Hello, I'm new to Upwork!  While trying to upload my ID a few times, it was unsuccessful and now I'm locked-out and haven't received any response from Customer Support. Any ideas?

Highlighted
Community Guru
1739 of 4,474

Hi Ginny and Christina,

We've requested an agent reach out to both of you to help assist you further with resolving the ID issue so that you can start submitting proposals.

~Nina
Highlighted
Ginny T Member Since: Mar 2, 2018
1740 of 4,474

I have a very clear scanned image and it isn't being verified.  What can I do?