cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: US location - tried to upload id - out of tries

Janelle T Member Since: Mar 2, 2018
1721 of 3,909

Tried to upload ID for US location verification. I was denied on several attempts. Now it says I am out of tries and the help page will not allow me to submit a support ticket. How can I upload the information needed?

Christina Irene S Member Since: Mar 2, 2018
1722 of 3,909

Same thing happened to me as well. Standing by for answers.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1723 of 3,909

Hi Christina,

I've already responded to you, you should have by now received an email from one of our agents who is reaching out to help resolve this issue. You can also access the ticket from the agent here. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~Nina
Highlighted
Community Guru
1724 of 3,909

Hi Janelle,

A team member will be reaching out very shortly to assist you with this, thank you!

~Nina
Nicholas G Member Since: Mar 7, 2018
1725 of 3,909

Hi Nina, I am getting the same issue.  I have tried to upload my ID multiple times and it did not work, and now I cannot try again.  I have used the exact same ID scan to verify my identity on financial websites.  Can someone please look into this for me? 

Community Guru
1726 of 3,909

Hi Nick,

I'll have one of our agents reach out to help you with this, thanks!

~Nina
Lennard H Member Since: Feb 16, 2019
1727 of 3,909

having the same problem with regards to ID Submission problems.

Community Guru
Cray H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
1728 of 3,909

Hi Lennard,

I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team and they will get in touch with you to assist you further on verifying your account. 

- Mary
Untitled
Jennifer P Member Since: Mar 13, 2019
1729 of 3,909

Hello Mary,

I have logged into my profile, and I am unable to confirm my identity however, I only remember trying to do this once. I have followed the contact support steps, but I have reached a dead end. Is there someone who can assist me with this please and quickly?

Jennifer 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1730 of 3,909

Hi Jennifer,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS