cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My ID Image cannot be verified

Tatiana S Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
1701 of 3,539

I'm still having issues BUT an agent reached out to me within minutes to assist me. Now that's beautiful Smiley Happy Thank you

Dustin S Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
1702 of 3,539

I can't upload my id, tried like 3-4 times via mobile phone with a good ID picture i thought, didn't recognize it and now today it says I've exceeded trying limit and need to contact support.  Go to support site and their is no contacting support, no option to email, not phone, not chat.  So what?

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1703 of 3,539

Hi Dustin,

I can see that you have successfully been verified today. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

~Nina
Untitled
Ygorsunny J Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
1704 of 3,539

Hi, I tried to upload my docs to verify my location, but they weren't accepted...I can't get through to any form of support for this issue.

Irina K Member Since: Mar 2, 2018
1705 of 3,539

Hi! 

Cannot upload my ID (driver license), its not blurry, it has 4 sides around.

Community Guru
1706 of 3,539

Hi Irina,

I've checked your account and can see that currently ID verification is not required for your account. Are you seeing a message that is asking you to upload your ID?

~Nina
Untitled
Christina Irene S Member Since: Mar 2, 2018
1707 of 3,539

Hello, I'm new to Upwork!  While trying to upload my ID a few times, it was unsuccessful and now I'm locked-out and haven't received any response from Customer Support. Any ideas?

Community Guru
1708 of 3,539

Hi Ginny and Christina,

We've requested an agent reach out to both of you to help assist you further with resolving the ID issue so that you can start submitting proposals.

~Nina
Untitled
Ginny T Member Since: Mar 2, 2018
1709 of 3,539

I have a very clear scanned image and it isn't being verified.  What can I do?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1710 of 3,539

Ginny,

Did you receive any errors when you uploaded your ID and submitted it for verification?

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS