cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My ID Image cannot be verified

Highlighted
Mai Choua T Member Since: Mar 2, 2018
1711 of 3,539

Yes, it said that my image isn't clear and I was not able to upload a better version again. 

Janelle T Member Since: Mar 2, 2018
1712 of 3,539

Tried to upload ID for US location verification. I was denied on several attempts. Now it says I am out of tries and the help page will not allow me to submit a support ticket. How can I upload the information needed?

Christina Irene S Member Since: Mar 2, 2018
1713 of 3,539

Same thing happened to me as well. Standing by for answers.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1714 of 3,539

Hi Christina,

I've already responded to you, you should have by now received an email from one of our agents who is reaching out to help resolve this issue. You can also access the ticket from the agent here. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~Nina
Untitled
Community Guru
1715 of 3,539

Hi Janelle,

A team member will be reaching out very shortly to assist you with this, thank you!

~Nina
Untitled
Nicholas G Member Since: Mar 7, 2018
1716 of 3,539

Hi Nina, I am getting the same issue.  I have tried to upload my ID multiple times and it did not work, and now I cannot try again.  I have used the exact same ID scan to verify my identity on financial websites.  Can someone please look into this for me? 

Community Guru
1717 of 3,539

Hi Nick,

I'll have one of our agents reach out to help you with this, thanks!

~Nina
Untitled
Lennard H Member Since: Feb 16, 2019
1718 of 3,539

having the same problem with regards to ID Submission problems.

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
1719 of 3,539

Hi Lennard,

I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team and they will get in touch with you to assist you further on verifying your account. 

- Mary
Untitled
Jennifer P Member Since: Mar 13, 2019
1720 of 3,539

Hello Mary,

I have logged into my profile, and I am unable to confirm my identity however, I only remember trying to do this once. I have followed the contact support steps, but I have reached a dead end. Is there someone who can assist me with this please and quickly?

Jennifer 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS