Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Expired

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
361 of 1,389

Hi Morgan,

I've also requested that one of our team members reach out to you to help with this.

~Nina
Untitled
Highlighted
Elizabeth P Member Since: Mar 13, 2018
362 of 1,389

My passport is what I use as my ID, however I am awaiting my new one in the mail (I renewed it a few weeks ago). I have my old passport, which expired in Sept. 2016, but I also have mail and correspondence with my name and address to verify. Can I still upload them for location verification?

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
363 of 1,389

Hi Elizabeth,

While a utility bill is part of the documentation used to verify identity, your ID must be currently valid and not expired.

~Nina
Untitled
Dennis Edward J Member Since: Mar 13, 2018
364 of 1,389

Guys... I've seen a few things I'd like to persue... My ID and, Name do not match. My name is Dennis Edward... But, my ID reads, Jefferson Dennis... I placed my middle name on my profile but, it still doesn't match. Should I reverse my names?

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
365 of 1,389

Hello Dennis,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Elaine I Member Since: Mar 14, 2018
366 of 1,389

It says i have too many contact IDs I have no idea what that is and I just signed up for 96 

Community Guru
367 of 1,389

Hello Elaine,

I just checked your account and I could see that you have reached the maximum attempts of uploading your IDs. I'll have one of our team members reach out to you to assist you. Thank you.

Untitled
Rachel J Member Since: Mar 14, 2018
368 of 1,389

Please help. There's a message that says "You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. Please contact customer support." But the link just takes me to the FAQ area.

Thanks.

Community Guru
369 of 1,389

Hello Rachel,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Vinod P Member Since: Mar 14, 2018
370 of 1,389

Upwork has notfied me that I have exceeded the amount of times I can upload my identification.  

Can someone help me resolve this issue?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS