cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: We were unable to authenticate your ID

Amelia M Member Since: Mar 28, 2019
31 of 3,411
I still have not seen a support ticket opened up to address my issue. Is there a phone number for support that I can call?
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
32 of 3,411

Hi Amelia,

I`m sorry about the delay with this.

Our team will resend the ticket shortly and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Riley J Member Since: Mar 15, 2019
33 of 3,411

same problem need help

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
34 of 3,411

Hi Riley,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kyle M Member Since: Mar 16, 2018
35 of 3,411

I have reached the max time to upload my id twice now. Can someone you help me with verifying my location?

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
36 of 3,411

Hi Kyle,

Sorry to hear you're having verification issues. One of our team member will reach out to you directly through ticket. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Thomas E Member Since: Mar 21, 2018
37 of 3,411

I am having the same issue. I am not sure why my ID picture is not being accepted.

Highlighted
Kalila M Member Since: Mar 22, 2018
38 of 3,411
I am having the same issue. Uploaded a valid California driver's license and everything is clear and visible, but yet your system was not able to verify it. Please help.
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
39 of 3,411

Hi Kalila,

Please go ahead and click on the question mark to the right of the 'Find Jobs' search box, and then click on Help & Support. You'll then be able to click the green "Get Help" button towards the bottom of the page which will allow you to create a support ticket so that the team can assist you with completing the verification.

~Nina
Untitled
Tamara M Member Since: Apr 17, 2017
40 of 3,411
Hello I’m gettinf the same error "You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. Please contact customer support."
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS