Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2001 of 3,655

Hello Austin,

Could you please try to create a ticket by clicking the Contact Customer Support link in the error displayed? If you are not able to create a ticket, please reply to this thread. Thanks!

Untitled
Ann Margret D Member Since: Apr 3, 2018
2002 of 3,655

Hi,

I am having the same issue.  I have tried submitting my drivers license several times and it has failed.

I would appreciate it if someone could contact me to resolve this issue.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2003 of 3,655

Hi Ann,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further, thank you!

Untitled
Amanda S Member Since: Apr 3, 2018
2004 of 3,655

I got a notice that I have attempted to upload my ID too many times.

Community Guru
2005 of 3,655

Hello Amanda,

Have you tried following the instructions Valeria K. posted below? If you are still having some trouble sending us a ticket, please respond to this thread. Thank you!

Untitled
Amanda S Member Since: Apr 3, 2018
2006 of 3,655

Hey Ryan! I don't see anything posted below. I could be missing something, though!

Community Guru
2007 of 3,655

Hi Amanda,

Please click on a US-only job in your job feed and at the top of the page you should see a notification asking you to contact customer support. If you go ahead and click the green link, it will allow you to create a ticket directly to the team so that they can help you resolve your ID verification issue. Thank you!

Untitled
Dev S Member Since: Apr 5, 2018
2008 of 3,655

Hello,

I am trying to upload image of my california state id but it is not being accepted. Please help.

Thanks.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
2009 of 3,655

Hi Dev,

Kindly please follow the directions in my previous post to resolve your issue, thanks!

~Nina
Dev S Member Since: Apr 5, 2018
2010 of 3,655

Hi Nina,

Thanks for the response but which post are you referring to? I scrolled through the replies, the one where you say to get help redirects me back here. I cannot generate a support ticket. I could not find any other solution.

Regards,

Dev

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS