Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading ID

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
2031 of 3,903

Hi Zach,

Click on a local job post/job with a U.S. requirement, and click on the "contact customer support" link. If you go ahead and click the link, it should allow you to create a ticket directly to customer support so that they can help you resolve your verification issue.2018-04-30 12_26_01-My Job Feed.jpg

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Yvette H Member Since: Apr 30, 2018
2032 of 3,903

Hi,

I'm new to Uwork and I am having the same issue. I tried uploading my drivers license many times. Someone please contact me and help. Thank you.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
2033 of 3,903

Hi Yvette,

Please go ahead and click on a job that you would like to send a proposal to that is U.S only. At the top of the page you should see a notification asking you to contact customer support with a green link. If you go ahead and click the link, it should allow you to create a ticket directly to customer support so that they can help you resolve your verification issue.

~Nina
Thane A Member Since: Apr 30, 2018
2034 of 3,903

Hello, I'm having issues with verification as well. I don't know if it's because the picture is slightly blurry or what. If I need to try and take a clearer picture, or find other documents to use, I probably can.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
2035 of 3,903

Hi Thane,

Please follow the directions that I posted a few posts above to Yvette, as you can utilize these directions to get direct assistance from the support team in uploading your ID.

~Nina
Highlighted
Sharon B Member Since: May 5, 2018
2036 of 3,903

I am tryng to reach customer service. I cannot upload my ID - maximum number of attempts exceeded. Please help. THANKS.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2037 of 3,903

Hi Sharon, 

Someone from the team will reach out to you via email to assist you directly. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Gabriel S Member Since: May 6, 2018
2038 of 3,903

I wanted to start actually applying for stuff, but a lot of what I am interested in requires I be in the US. I live in Alaska, which IS part of the US. When I tried to use my State ID since I have no other form of ID, it claimed it was not a valid form of ID. Despite the fact it was a State ID which is supposed to be a valid form of ID.

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
2039 of 3,903

Hi Gabriel,

Please click on a job that you would like to send a proposal to that is U.S only. At the top of the page you should see a notification asking you to contact customer support with a green link. If you go ahead and click the link, it should allow you to create a ticket directly to customer support so that they can help you resolve your verification issue.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Twana D Member Since: May 7, 2018
2040 of 3,903

Says verification failed and I have tried to upload my ID several times. Message to contact customer service.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS