Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My Driver's license was unable to be verified

Highlighted
Tom O Member Since: May 31, 2018
781 of 4,324

Having similar issues,

Tried uploading proof of ID per the guidelines using all different specified formats however now I've reached the maximum number of tries (3). Started a help ticket and it was marked as solved eithout anyone getting in contact with me. Basically now my proficle is in limbo pending a response I'm not hopeful to get. Should I just start over?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
782 of 4,324

Hi Tom,

Our support team received your ticket and will assist you with your location verification shortly.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Aleksandr V Member Since: May 31, 2018
783 of 4,324

My name is Aleksandr Vaysberg, my email is **edited for Community Guidelines**

I can't start my id verification. When I click on this link https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001176427 it says that I'm not authorized to see this page.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
784 of 4,324

Hi Aleksandr, 

Please click on a a job post with a U.S. location requirement, and you should see the link to directly contact our Customer Support Team from there. 

Contact CS.png

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Tyler G Member Since: Jun 1, 2018
785 of 4,324

I got locked out of account because my Drivers license photo was rotated 90 degrees. Can i please have my account unlocked and how can i go about making sure my ID is verfied so I can get speical United States Jobs.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Community Guru
Steven E. L Member Since: May 5, 2015
786 of 4,324

What could possibly motivate you to post your ID in a public forum for every member of the community to download and potentially use in nefarious ways?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
787 of 4,324

Hi Tyler,

Please go ahead and click on a job that you would like to send a proposal to that is U.S only. At the top of the page you should see a notification asking you to contact customer support with a green link. If you go ahead and click the link, it should allow you to create a ticket directly to customer support so that they can help you resolve your verification issue.

~Nina
Highlighted
Kaelyn J Member Since: Jun 3, 2018
788 of 4,324

For some reason my driver's license could not be verified, if an UpWork Customer Service representative could contact me that would be fantastic.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
789 of 4,324

Hi Kaelyn,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please select a job that includes the US location requirement > check the notification at the top of the page and select the "contact customer support" link in the message, which will allow you to directly contact Customer Support regarding your verifying process. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kaelyn J Member Since: Jun 3, 2018
790 of 4,324
I will do this, thank you!