cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Website not accepting new/updated drivers licenses.

Tyler G Member Since: Jun 1, 2018
781 of 3,997

I got locked out of account because my Drivers license photo was rotated 90 degrees. Can i please have my account unlocked and how can i go about making sure my ID is verfied so I can get speical United States Jobs.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Community Guru
Steven E. L Member Since: May 5, 2015
782 of 3,997

What could possibly motivate you to post your ID in a public forum for every member of the community to download and potentially use in nefarious ways?

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
783 of 3,997

Hi Tyler,

Please go ahead and click on a job that you would like to send a proposal to that is U.S only. At the top of the page you should see a notification asking you to contact customer support with a green link. If you go ahead and click the link, it should allow you to create a ticket directly to customer support so that they can help you resolve your verification issue.

~Nina
Kaelyn J Member Since: Jun 3, 2018
784 of 3,997

For some reason my driver's license could not be verified, if an UpWork Customer Service representative could contact me that would be fantastic.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
785 of 3,997

Hi Kaelyn,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please select a job that includes the US location requirement > check the notification at the top of the page and select the "contact customer support" link in the message, which will allow you to directly contact Customer Support regarding your verifying process. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kaelyn J Member Since: Jun 3, 2018
786 of 3,997
I will do this, thank you!
Dariy E Member Since: Jun 4, 2018
787 of 3,997

Uploaded a brand new Rhode Island license to the website in order to get verified only to have it glitched out and denied repeatedly. Would like to get manually accepted but this platform doesn't have chat support for some reason? Hopefully someone can get back to me quickly in this thread. Thank you in advance.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
788 of 3,997

Hello Dariy,

Have you tried sending us a ticket by clicking the Contact Customer Support link in the error message displayed when you are trying to send a proposal to US only job? If you are still having some trouble sending us a ticket, please let us know. Thank you!

Untitled
Rafael G Member Since: Jun 6, 2018
789 of 3,997

As above, the help function just keeps redirecting me here and there doesn't appear to be any other form of communication with upwork. My ID is not expired but it keeps telling me "looks like it's expired".

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
790 of 3,997

Hi Rafael,

Please go ahead and click on a job that you would like to send a proposal to that is U.S only. At the top of the page you should see a notification asking you to contact customer support with a green link. If you go ahead and click the link, it should allow you to create a ticket directly to customer support so that they can help you resolve your verification issue.

~Nina
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS