cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: United States Location Verification - Unable to do

twanadavis
Twana D Member Since: May 7, 2018
2091 of 5,193

Says verification failed and I have tried to upload my ID several times. Message to contact customer service.

nkocendova
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
2092 of 5,193

Hi Twana,

Kindly click on a job that you would like to send a proposal to. At the top of the page you'll see a notification asking you to contact customer support with a green link. Please click the link, it should allow you to create a ticket directly to customer support so that they can help you resolve your verification issue. Thanks!

~Nina
twanadavis
Twana D Member Since: May 7, 2018
2093 of 5,193

ok thanks.

browiththefeo
Craig L Member Since: May 9, 2018
2094 of 5,193

I'm also having trouble. I keep getting an error saying my Drivers License isn't supported

cylver1z
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2095 of 5,193

Hello Craig,

I'm sorry to hear that. Can you please try again and if you reached the maximum attempts, can you please click the Contact Customer Support link so you can create a ticket? Thank you!

Untitled
cryptochomp
Charles C Member Since: May 21, 2018
2096 of 5,193

I tried to upload my ID but it won't work. It says I tried to upload an unsupported ID. Florida recently changed their driver's license template and the new design probably isn't in the database. Customer support doesn't exist, I get re-directed here. What can I do?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2097 of 5,193

Hi Charles,

Please select a job which includes a US location requirement > use the "contact customer support" link at the top of the preview page and you'll be able to submit a support ticket and receive assistance from our team. Thank you.

Untitled
msrich1016
Michael R Member Since: May 23, 2018
2098 of 5,193

I do not get a link for customer support.  Every time I upload my photo it says it isn't able to verify it.  I am also in Florida and I think the problem is that our new layout lists our last name first on the license.  Can someone please contact me and advise what to do?

nkocendova
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
2099 of 5,193

Hi Michael,

Please go ahead and click on a job that you would like to send a proposal to that is U.S only. At the top of the page you should see a notification asking you to contact customer support with a green link. If you go ahead and click the link, it should allow you to create a ticket directly to customer support so that they can help you resolve your verification issue.

~Nina
samueltlogan
Samuel L Member Since: Jun 6, 2018
2100 of 5,193

hi i've tried to upload my ID and its not being accepted. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS