cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Shruti M Member Since: Jun 14, 2018
2051 of 3,709

I live in U.S. and I have U.S. Employment Authorization card but none of the listed documents( viz. state issued driver's license, ID card, green card, or United States passport.) for location verification. What do I do? I have driver's instruction permit and I will only get my license in the next month.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2052 of 3,709

Hello Shruti,

Unfortunately, the only allowed documents are US driver's license, US Passport, State ID or green card. You can still submit proposals to those jobs without US location requirements. Thank you!

Untitled
Highlighted
Michael E Member Since: Jun 24, 2018
2053 of 3,709

I cant verify my location. Greencard expired even tho i have a one year extension running... please help. 

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
2054 of 3,709

Hi Michael,

One of our team member will reach out to you via ticket. Please respond directly to that ticket and post any questions you have. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Christina N Member Since: Jun 28, 2018
2055 of 3,709

I'm having the same issue! NYS enhanced Drivers License can't be verified. Probably because it shows Last Name above First name. Help

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2056 of 3,709

Hi Christina,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you!

Untitled
Angel S Member Since: Jun 25, 2018
2057 of 3,709

Hi, I am still having trouble verifying my drivers license. I went had full color scanned my drivers license and it is still having trouble verifying. 

Community Guru
2058 of 3,709

Hi Angel,

I have checked your account and can confirm that your profile has been approved. Happy Upworking!

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Alberto Jaime L Member Since: Jun 30, 2018
2059 of 3,709

hello I'm stuck on this step

Thank you for completing the Upwork ID Verification upload. Please allow 3-4 business days for your ID Verification to be completed.

but I've been waiting almost two weeks. 

Community Guru
2060 of 3,709

Hi Alberto,

Please refer to the ticket that was sent by one of our agents and follow the instructions accrodingly. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS