Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
2071 of 3,894

@ Deepak R. --

With all due respect, I might suggest that your most pressing problem may not be verififcation of your identity. That may be a moot problem/point in light of your aggressive listed hourly rate -- just a single dollar short of $1,000 per hour -- for what appears to be not all that phenomenally unique a skill set.

Highlighted
Duff U Member Since: Sep 28, 2018
2072 of 3,894

I also have this problem. I have an Arizona ID.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2073 of 3,894

Hi Duff,

One of our agents will reset your attempts and reach out to you directly to assist further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Deborah C Member Since: Oct 1, 2018
2074 of 3,894
I just tried to set up an account after not having logged in for a long time, and was told my ID couldn't be authenticated and my account is now on hold. Is someone able to unlock the account long enough for me to try and submit a new ID photo?
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2075 of 3,894

Hi Deborah,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further on how to finish the verification. Thank you

Untitled
Ephraim I Member Since: Oct 31, 2018
2076 of 3,894

Hello, I currently have the same problem,

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2077 of 3,894

Hi Ephraim,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further with your verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Brendan M Member Since: Nov 2, 2018
2078 of 3,894

Unable to verify phone number. Can someone contact me to do so?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2079 of 3,894

Hi Brendan,

I checked this for you and looks like you were able to successfully verify your phone number, let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Pablo F Member Since: Nov 3, 2018
2080 of 3,894

Same problem here. Uploaded 3 images of my driver's license and it failed and placed my account on hold.  Please reach-out to fix this.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS