cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2071 of 3,655

Hi Ephraim,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further with your verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Brendan M Member Since: Nov 2, 2018
2072 of 3,655

Unable to verify phone number. Can someone contact me to do so?

2073 of 3,655

Hi Brendan,

I checked this for you and looks like you were able to successfully verify your phone number, let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Pablo F Member Since: Nov 3, 2018
2074 of 3,655

Same problem here. Uploaded 3 images of my driver's license and it failed and placed my account on hold.  Please reach-out to fix this.

Highlighted
2075 of 3,655

Hi Pablo,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Julia H Member Since: Nov 4, 2018
2076 of 3,655

Hi,

I have a Governement-issued identification card, but not one on your list - is it possible to be verified through a different process? 

Thanks

Julia

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2077 of 3,655

Hi Julia, 

You should be able to verify your location with any of the following IDs: Driver's License, State ID card, United States Passport, Green Card. If you are unable to verify your location, you should still be able to bid for jobs that do not have a U.S. location requirement. 

-Avery
Untitled
2078 of 3,655

Hi Avery,

I don't have any of those documents but I do have an Employment Authorization Document - can that card not be used for verification?

Thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2079 of 3,655

Hi Julia, 

I went ahead and checked this with the team to confirm if I have the right information. I'll get back to you once I hear back from them. 

-Avery
Untitled
2080 of 3,655
Thanks very much.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS