cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Julia H Member Since: Nov 4, 2018
2071 of 3,481

Hi Avery,

I don't have any of those documents but I do have an Employment Authorization Document - can that card not be used for verification?

Thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2072 of 3,481

Hi Julia, 

I went ahead and checked this with the team to confirm if I have the right information. I'll get back to you once I hear back from them. 

-Avery
Untitled
2073 of 3,481
Thanks very much.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2074 of 3,481

Hi Julia, 

The team has confirmed that you can use your EAD to verify you location. Please proceed with the location verification, and let us know if you have further questions. 

-Avery
Untitled
2075 of 3,481
Thank you for your response. I have tried uploading my EAD card but as
there isn't an option for that type of verification it doesn't seem to be
working - which option should I use?
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2076 of 3,481

Hi Julia,

I checked your ticket and I can see that our team shared more information and guidelines regarding your verification process a few minutes ago. Please check that ticket which details what steps you should take to successfully verify your location. If you have any additional questions please post them on your ticket and our team will assist you. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Tiffany W Member Since: Nov 24, 2018
2077 of 3,481

I got the email after trying to submit my ID a couple different ways that obviously didn't work, and it said there'd been a hold placed on my account, but it didn't say temporarily or permanantly. The way it was worded, it sounded permanent, but I just need help uploading my ID?...

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2078 of 3,481

Hi Tiffany,

One of our team members will reach out to assist you via email to assist you in completing your ID verification. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Christopher M Member Since: Nov 28, 2018
2079 of 3,481

Hello,

I'm on my second ticket trying to get my license approved, with no human response to my inquiry. can you please help?

I do not see a heat ticket number to reference. 

CM

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2080 of 3,481

Hi Christopher,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS