cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ID verification not working. Name doesn't match.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
2091 of 3,539

Hi Meghan,

Can you please confirm if the issue you encountered the name that doesn't match? Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2092 of 3,539

Hi Meghan,

I apologize for a late reply. Please click on any job in your U.S-only feed. At the top of the page, you should see a notification asking you to contact customer support with a green link. If you go ahead and click the link, it should allow you to create a ticket directly to customer support so that they can help you resolve your verification issue. Feel free to follow up with an update or in case you need further assistance.

Barbarita G Member Since: Dec 13, 2018
2093 of 3,539
Hi I’m new in Upwork. I’m in the United States waiting for my asylum approval, meanwhile the state provided me with a valid ID that probes that I can work here (employment authorization Card) as well as a social security number. The system don’t recognize this ID, but this is till a valid ID. I would like to know if I can choose this ID to get started, I don’t have a driver license.

I attached an ID that looks like mine.

Thank you in advance,

Barbarita Gonzalez
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2094 of 3,539

Hi Bryan, and Barbarita, 

The Customer Support Team has reached out to both of you separately to assist you with your location verification.

-Avery
Untitled
Jade J Member Since: Dec 14, 2018
2095 of 3,539

I have tried several times to upload my id for verification but no matter what I do or how I take it it says it can't be verified.

Any article that I read just says the same info and nothing has helped me figure out how to fix it. Can someone from Upwork help me with this? I just can't figure it out. The ID is perfectly clear, the name and adress that I've put in now is the exact same and still no verification.

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
2096 of 3,539

Hi Jade,

One of our agents will reach out to you shortly and assist you further with your verification process. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Taylar H Member Since: Jan 14, 2019
2097 of 3,539

I am having a similar issue. I have been told that my account is now on hold. Can I have Customer Support contact me ASAP please?

Neave S Member Since: Jan 31, 2019
2098 of 3,539

I am having the same issue and keep being sent to this community page. I can't find a direct contact for support. 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2099 of 3,539

Hi Neave and Kathleen,

A member of our customer support team will reach out to you to assist in uploading your ID for verification. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Oleg S Member Since: Feb 3, 2019
2100 of 3,539

Can someone help me witth my ID verification?

I couldn't verificate it one year ago, now I created a new account but have the same problem.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS