cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Problem uploading my ID

Alberto T Member Since: Feb 2, 2019
2111 of 3,709

It seems like a lot of people are having the same issue as me. They can't verify my ID and I have already exceeded the number of attempts to upload it. Where do I go for here? 

Garen M Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
2112 of 3,709

uploaded my id several times did not take any of them now says to contact support? help

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2113 of 3,709

Hi Garen, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Paul I Member Since: Jan 31, 2019
2114 of 3,709

Hi,

I cannot send any proposal for the client due to this message

"You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support."

How can I upload again my ID so that they can verify it. 

Many thanks

Bina R Member Since: Mar 13, 2016
2115 of 3,709

check your gmail or if you did not get any email to submite ID then contact support ..they will give you the link to submite.once your id approve then you will be able to submite proposals

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2116 of 3,709

Hi Paul, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your verification.

-Avery
Untitled
Paul I Member Since: Jan 31, 2019
2117 of 3,709

Hi,

Until now no one ever contact me regarding my verification, do you know the number of the customer service? so that I can reach to them directly.

Thanks

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2118 of 3,709

Hi Paul,

One of our customer support agents will reach out via email to assist you in uploading your ID for verification. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Ingrid S Member Since: Feb 6, 2019
2119 of 3,709

Hi Can I reach customer service?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2120 of 3,709

Hi Cassandra and Ingrid,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you shortly and assist you further with your verification process, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS