Did you mean: 

ID verification constantly fails

Ingrid S Member Since: Feb 6, 2019
2121 of 3,799

Hi Can I reach customer service?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2122 of 3,799

Hi Cassandra and Ingrid,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you shortly and assist you further with your verification process, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
James C Member Since: Feb 6, 2019
2123 of 3,799

Having same issue. Please help.

reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID ERROR

Ashley H Member Since: Feb 7, 2019
2124 of 3,799

I tried to upload my ID so I could be verified as a US resident. I made sure I followed all of the guidelines (right size, all sides showing, etc). However, after trying to get it right, (there was no specification as to what was even wrong with the picture), I was told that I have reached the maximum number of attempts.

Now, I can't upload my ID, which greatly restricts what jobs I can apply for. I can't find anywhere I can ask for help, and the community bot was so exceedingly unhelpful. What should I do? What can be done?

Highlighted
Shawneen B Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
2125 of 3,799

I have my ID (US) in the forat requested, however, it continues to fail validation. How can I get this resolved?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2126 of 3,799

Hi Shawneen, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Pat W Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
2127 of 3,799

I've tried multiple times to upload my Driver's License and it doesn't work. Please help

Mahmoud M Member Since: Nov 20, 2018
2128 of 3,799

Try to refresh the page or use a different browser. Also, try to troubleshoot your internet connection if it's not working at all.

Pat W Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
2129 of 3,799
It's not an internet problem, everything else is working fine. Using Chrome, tried scanning license, taking pic with phone, nothing works. Did refresh - same message. Must be another way
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2130 of 3,799

Hi Pat, 

A member of our Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS