cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identification

Pat W Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
2131 of 3,825
It's not an internet problem, everything else is working fine. Using Chrome, tried scanning license, taking pic with phone, nothing works. Did refresh - same message. Must be another way
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2132 of 3,825

Hi Pat, 

A member of our Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Neris N Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
2133 of 3,825

Hello

I was uploading my driver's license wrongly on upwork not meeting the specifications of picture format. I did so a number of times and have been asked to contact support because I have exceeded the number of trials. Please, I don't know what to do now considering I keep being directed to the community not customer support at every trial.

2134 of 3,825

Hi Neris, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to assist you with your location verification.

-Avery
Untitled
Meghan C Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
2135 of 3,825

I've hit the maximum number of tries in uploading my ID.

I lost my drivers license, but have a passport and a photo of my drivers license.

Please help!

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2136 of 3,825

Hi Meghan,

One of our customer support team members will reach out to assist you in uploading your ID for verification. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
2137 of 3,825

Hello Don, 

One of our team members will reach out to you to to assist you further. Thank you. 

- Mary
Untitled
Amber N Member Since: Feb 9, 2019
2138 of 3,825

I keep getting the message that I "have reach my maximum number of attempts to upload my ID" and I am becoming irritated. I followed all the guidelines but it still cannot be verified.

2139 of 3,825

Hi Amber, 

A member of the team will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification.

-Avery
Untitled
Denys Danilovich I Member Since: Feb 9, 2019
2140 of 3,825

Hello Sir,

I received a notification "You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.
To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support"

Can you help me out pls? I'm ready for a video call at all time. And I've made a better picture of my Californian ID.

Thank you and have a great day.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS