cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identification

Highlighted
Pat W Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
2151 of 4,322

I've tried multiple times to upload my Driver's License and it doesn't work. Please help

Highlighted
Mahmoud M Member Since: Nov 20, 2018
2152 of 4,322

Try to refresh the page or use a different browser. Also, try to troubleshoot your internet connection if it's not working at all.

Highlighted
Pat W Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
2153 of 4,322
It's not an internet problem, everything else is working fine. Using Chrome, tried scanning license, taking pic with phone, nothing works. Did refresh - same message. Must be another way
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2154 of 4,322

Hi Pat, 

A member of our Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Neris N Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
2155 of 4,322

Hello

I was uploading my driver's license wrongly on upwork not meeting the specifications of picture format. I did so a number of times and have been asked to contact support because I have exceeded the number of trials. Please, I don't know what to do now considering I keep being directed to the community not customer support at every trial.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2156 of 4,322

Hi Neris, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to assist you with your location verification.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Meghan C Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
2157 of 4,322

I've hit the maximum number of tries in uploading my ID.

I lost my drivers license, but have a passport and a photo of my drivers license.

Please help!

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2158 of 4,322

Hi Meghan,

One of our customer support team members will reach out to assist you in uploading your ID for verification. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Cray H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
2159 of 4,322

Hello Don, 

One of our team members will reach out to you to to assist you further. Thank you. 

- Mary
Untitled
Highlighted
Amber N Member Since: Feb 9, 2019
2160 of 4,322

I keep getting the message that I "have reach my maximum number of attempts to upload my ID" and I am becoming irritated. I followed all the guidelines but it still cannot be verified.