cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to verify my state id on my profile. Error says You've reached the maximum number

Highlighted
Jyoti J Member Since: Feb 11, 2019
2041 of 2,183

Hello Guys,

I am getting an error, You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.
To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support.

When I reach to contact support it send me here to community discussion. Can some one help me with the steps to verify the account. 

Cheers,

Jyoti

Toluwa O Member Since: Feb 11, 2019
2042 of 2,183
Hi Avery, I haven't been able to verify my identity as it is refusing to accept my ID image. Is there an email I can send the image to?
Rahil L Member Since: Feb 11, 2019
2043 of 2,183

I have tried to verify my account by uploading my ID five different times. However, each time, it was rejected despite meeting all of the guidelines given. I am now locked out of  and I have no way of submitting any proposals. Help.

LyKae F Member Since: Feb 11, 2019
2044 of 2,183

Trying to upload my ID. The first few attempts were unsuccessful due to failing to upload it in the proper format.  But, the last few times, I uploaded directly through my phone on the Upwork app and it failed again.  Now, I've reached my upload attempt limit.  What do I do?

Julio M Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
2045 of 2,183

Hello,

** I took time to read the other threads and they are not similar to mines, I do not have a problem uploading my ID - and I did such.

Ok, so I verified my location via SMS text. No problem. Then, I was told to verify my ID, and I did. I uploaded it and received an email that my ID was not verified.

I am not sure why? I have a VALID, North Carolina ID... The only thing I can think of is my middle name?

Which obviously I do not want part of my freelancer profile. 

Help?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2046 of 2,183

Hi Julio,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with finishing our short verification process. Thank you.

Untitled
Julio M Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
2047 of 2,183
Thank you so much. Let me know when the ticket is created.
India L Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
2048 of 2,183

Hello I uploaded my green card and I got a message saying it isn't a supported ID? But it said I could use my Green Card as identification

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2049 of 2,183

Hi India, and Karthiga, 

A member of the team will reach out to you to assist you further with your location verification.

-Avery
Untitled
Karthiga R Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
2050 of 2,183
Hi.. I have issues while uploading my ID. The message says I have reached the maximum number of verification attempts. Can someone please help on this.