Did you mean: 

Failed Identify verification

Jeff S Member Since: Feb 17, 2019
2161 of 2,651
Thank you.

Highlighted
Divya R K Member Since: Feb 16, 2019
2162 of 2,651

I provided my US state id for identity verification to submit proposals for US jobs. It failed multiple times even after satisfying the requirements asked for identity verification. Can you please help me in this regard.

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
2163 of 2,651

Hi Divya,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly through email regarding your verification. 

- Mary
Untitled
Community Guru
Yeasir A Member Since: May 16, 2017
2164 of 2,651

Divya,

Don't edit the picture!

Just capture an image of your ID from your camera and upload it without editing anything (no cropping or effect).

Also, all the edges of your ID should be visible

Andrea O Member Since: Feb 17, 2019
2165 of 2,651

I cannot submit any proposals because I receive an error stating: "You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID." I don't know how to correct this error, and the Community Bot says that I need to contact customer assistance.

Does anyone know how to upload an ID after reaching the maximum number of tries? Or how to contact customer assistance?

Community Guru
2166 of 2,651

Hi Andrea,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further with completing the verification process, thank you.

- Mary
Untitled
Jonathan K Member Since: Feb 17, 2019
2167 of 2,651

I got the same error, but it was do to the prour quality photos of my license. i can take better photos how dp i get someone from Upwork to help me fix this ?

Community Guru
2168 of 2,651

Hi Jonathan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further with completing the verification process, thanks!

- Mary
Untitled
Gillian R Member Since: Feb 17, 2019
2169 of 2,651

Hi can I also please get help with this? 

I see an error saying: "You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID." and I haven't received any feedback from the customer support contact page.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2170 of 2,651

Hi Gillian, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS