cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2601 of 2,793

Hi Alejandra Nicole,

One of our agents reached out to you already and I can see you're communicating with them.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Riley L Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
2602 of 2,793

Hi Bojan, I am having the same problem. The name on my Driver's License is clearly my real name but I kept getting the message saying it was different, and then I got shut out. Also, I am concerned because I've recently moved (same area) and my home address is different than my Driver's License so I hope that's not a future problem. TIA!

**Edited for community guidelines**

2603 of 2,793

Hi Riley and Caleigh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've escalated your account information to our support team.

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with your verification processes.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Caleigh B Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
2604 of 2,793

I have used up all of my tries to upload my government issued ID and was told to contact customer service. How am I supposed to contact them to resolve this issue?

Dwayne F Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
2605 of 2,793

I'm in need to contact support because I cannot upload my ID for verification.

Thanks

2606 of 2,793

Hi Dwayne,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Starr M Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
2607 of 2,793

Rich B Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
2608 of 2,793

Cannot upload a JPEG file of a passport photo image

Please contact this party at **edited for Community Guidelines** for further details

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2609 of 2,793

Hi Rich, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Johnathan G Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
2610 of 2,793

I cant do anything about this identity thing. I tried uploading my ID multiple times but i cant. I reached out and emailed upwork but i cant receive help. I just want to get to work. I have a delware license that runs vertically. Please help.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS