131 of 3,481

I am having the same issue can someone please reach out to me 

Blair D Member Since: Mar 19, 2019
132 of 3,481

Hi! I am having this same issue. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
133 of 3,481

Hi Marissa and Blair,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with your verification processes.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ashley W Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
134 of 3,481

I am also getting the error that says my ID cannot be verified but there is no way to contact customer support

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
135 of 3,481

Hi Ashley,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
136 of 3,481

Unless you sent in a cute rabbit's passport and driving licence clearly nobody would have been able to tell if the ID goes with your profile picture.

As is clearly explained when you add a profile picture, it has to be a real, clear photo of yourself.

Erin B Member Since: Feb 5, 2018
137 of 3,481
Thanks for that, I'm sure. I haven't been on upwork in a while though, and my picture's been the same for a long time. Apparently that wasn't the rule when I first uploaded it.
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
138 of 3,481

@Erin B wrote:
Thanks for that, I'm sure. I haven't been on upwork in a while though, and my picture's been the same for a long time. Apparently that wasn't the rule when I first uploaded it.

Yes, your last job was in 2014, and at that time it was the rule as well, but not strictly enforced unless they stumbled upon it Smiley Happy

It *is* a dead cute rabbit!

Michelle L Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
139 of 3,481

Hi,

I'm new to upwork. Please I can't get my i.d. verified. I tried uploading, and I believe I met all the parameters, but it's saying I've exceeded the maximum limit of trying to upload my i.d., and I can't even bid for jobs. Please help!

Michelle Lopez

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
140 of 3,481

Hi Michelle, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your verification.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS