cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Identity Verification

Marisa F Member Since: Mar 22, 2019
2781 of 3,612

My ID was not accepted during the verification process, I am not sure why.  It is my state issued ID and when I click on the Contact Customer Support banner it only gives me the option to Ask the Community.  I am unable to submit a ticket like I saw in a previous post.  Help!

Daniel P Member Since: Mar 22, 2019
2782 of 3,612

I got this message:
"You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. 
To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support"

How can I have someone directly support me to confirm my ID?

Lauren N Member Since: Mar 22, 2019
2783 of 3,612

Hello,

I cannot apply to anything because it would not allow me to upload my ID, and now tells me I have “reached the maximum amount of attempts” and I should contact support, which I cannot find a way to do. Someone help me out?

Thanks,

Lauren

Sierra G Member Since: Mar 22, 2019
2784 of 3,612

I tried uploading my driver's license several times but received a message saying I have reached the maximum attempts. How can I verify or resubmit?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
2785 of 3,612

Hi Sierra, 

Thank you for reaching out. I've reached out to our Customer Support for your account. A member of our team will reach out to you directly to further assist you with verifying your location. 

~ Riri
JayaPrakash C Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2786 of 3,612

Hi,

Please help in uploading my ID as I am unable to apply for any Jobs due to the below message 

"You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. 
To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support."

Regards,

Prakash.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2787 of 3,612

Hi JayaPrakash,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Jessica M Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2788 of 3,612

I have not received an email to verify my identity. My government ID matches my name but the message on my profile reads: You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2789 of 3,612

Hi Jessica,

One of our customer support agents will reach out and assist further in uploading your ID to complete the location verification step. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Loren W Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2790 of 3,612

I got the same message, saying there's a problem with my ID. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS